50 Things About Me
One of my friends sent an article with 50 questions to ask yourself to a group text and I thought it would make a perfect introductory blog post. Consider answering all these for yourself as well!
1. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
Acknowledging hate I've received and coming to terms with the fact that it's just from another human just like me.
2. What’s one thing that’s happened to you in your life that made you feel weak?
When one of my sisters was going through a really rough time and I felt out of control.
3. Where is one place you feel most like yourself?
My room. It's amazing.
4. Where is your favorite place to escape to?
Out in my neighborhood on a walk. I feel like I'm in touch with nature or something haha.
5. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
My parents and my old babysitter Fawn.
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would be able to instantly fully embrace myself and my personality and all the parts of me I struggle to accept.
7. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?
I dont like this question at all lol probably go to confession tbh.
8. What decade do you feel you most belong in?
Early 1900s maybe cause all my baes were there (Napoleon Hill, Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford).
9. Who are you closest to in your family? Why?
uhhhhhhhhhh it switches up like every week lol.
10. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?
Either my boyfriend or my sister Katherine. They definitely see/have seen me at my most vulnerable and see my most authentic self more than anyone else.
11. What is your favorite quality about your best friend?
Don't have one best friendddd so I'll just answer one of my fav qualities of Kath..... her dedication to doing the right thing.
12. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up? A lawyer. Haha.
13. If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, show, or movie) who would it be? Amanda Woods in the movie "The Holiday". Oh my gosh. I watch that movie and I'm like this is me. She is meeeeeee.
14. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments?
Oh my gosh. It depends on who they are coming from. Sometimes I can just take it all in and like strike a pose haha... Other times I completely brush it off and hide my face. Yikes.
15. Is your favorite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical?
It's my confidence! Which is NOT always present. Oh gosh. But when it is, I am sooooo ecstatic to have it.
16. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
My eyes. Lol why does this feel so awkward.
17. What is your favorite non-physical attribute about yourself?
Already said it above homie.
18. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Definitely not. I believe in lust at first sight and I believe in connection at first sight.
19. Do you believe in soul mates?
20. How seriously do you take horoscopes?
0 on a scale of 1-100.
21. Have you ever been in love? How many times?
Absolutely one hundred percent. IDK.
22. What makes you fall in love with someone?
Vulnerability, acceptance and selflessness. When my authentic self is accepted by another human and loved by them...and its on a romantic level.....BAM. haha
23. What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you vulnerable?
Opening up and exposing one's authentic and raw self. Showing another human being the parts of you that you're not proud of.
Pain. Heartbreak. Crisis.
24. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask a man, but really want to?
Honestly nothing. I ask anyone anything generally haha. It's a little weird.
25. If you were a man for a day, what would be the first thing you do?
Go pick up something really heavy that I normally couldn't haha.
26. What do you find most attractive in a potential partner?
27. What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about?
My own emotions. I'm so out of touch that it's shocking. That's my current self-improvement project.
28. What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do?
Ooooooohhh.....I've done so many things on my bucket list (amazingly) but getting super into dance actually is something.
29. Why haven’t you done it yet?
I never made it a priority
30. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?
What I'm doing and on my way to do. Music, psychology, life coaching, therapy....
31. If you had off from work today, what would you do?
I take time off work whenever I want lol. But I love working so this is not a common occurrence. On a day off I love cleaning, taking care of myself, and doing something random and full at night OUTSIDE.
32. What was the last thing that made you cry?
A perceived failure. I thought I'd totally failed at something and I got so upset about it because I felt like I was letting a lot of people close to me down and I wanted to be able to take care of everything.
33. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
My boyfriend! He makes me laugh all day. He's really silly lol.
34. What is your favorite memory?
This will seriously make me cry if I think about it too long, but, how close my sisters and I were and what crazy dreamers we were in Malibu. How much we stuck together through all the crap we went through.
35. What’s the last thing that REALLY embarrassed you?
I don't get embarrassed very easily since although I'm pretty serious and uptight, I'm also very silly and can quickly laugh at myself.
36. What is your biggest fear?
Being a failure. It's the most irritating fear because it's not easily definable and can just change to fit whatever my current situation is. Not to mention the fact that I can't truly "be a failure" ever unless I just give up, roll over and quit life.
37. Do you have any regrets? What’s your biggest one?
Yes. I have one huge regret in life that's private, but without going into details, it's that I hurt someone close to me very bad and I wish I could take it back more than anything.
38. Have you ever broken a law? If you haven’t what is one law you’d love to break?
Of course haha driving laws. I always want to be safe though, don't get me wrong. I don't think there's one I'd love to break. I'm not an angsty teen desperate to rebel against authority lol.
39. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Dropping out of college at 19 to move to LA and pursue a music career.
40. Would you have a conversation with a stranger?
Every single day. Lol
41. Would you tell a stranger they have toilet paper hanging from their shoe? Or their dress tucked into their underwear? (Or anything else that is embarrassing to be seen in public)?
Absolutely!!!!!! Of course!
42. What’s your favorite joke?
Jokes are stupid tbh
43. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
I used to love cats so much when I was younger and I was obsessed with my kitten sandy and then she died and I was heartbroken and I moved on. I also became super allergic in my teen years and that didn't help. So dogs for sure.
44. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
45. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
Okay how about magazine haha. I used to obsessively read "Prevention", a magazine for middle-aged women, alllll the time as a young teen. I have no idea why I just liked it..... hence why I say I'm partially a 45 year old woman at heart. Since I was like 10 HAHA
46. How do you think your parents would describe you as a child?
They called me "Crisis-Tina". Apparently I was always having a meltdown and freaking out about everything. I was super energetic and climbed on everything and balanced on things all the time in weird positions. That's why my mom put me in gymnastics! I also danced around everywhere all the time.
47. If you could go back to any age or time of your life, what age or time would it be?
I'd go back to my childhood and live out some of that again. I can't remember so much of it and I really wanna go back and see what it's like with my adult perspective.
48. What’s something you believe in that not everyone else does?
Certain psychological things... Myers Briggs personality types. Obsession. And definitely not everyone is into this haha. And stuff about energy and vibes. A lot of people are like what are you talking about Christina.
49. What’s one thing you would say that makes you unique from other people?
What I value and my general views on life... It's just really hard to find anyone else with the same points of view.
50. What is one thing you feel your life is missing?
A family of my own haha I can't wait to have kids.
To book an online life coaching session with Christina, click here or visit the "Life Coaching" and "Book a Session" pages.